For the majority of our players, gambling is entertainment. But it is important that you gamble responsibly and stay in control of how much money and time you spend gambling. Gambling however may become a serious problem for some. We want you to enjoy your online gambling experience and ensure you maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Below is some advice on gambling responsibly:
- Establish time and monetary limits in advance of playing.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Never chase your losses.
- Do not gamble if you are upset, angry or depressed.
- Don't drink or do drugs when gambling.
Gamcare and Gamble Aware, promote information, advice, support and education on responsible gambling to the industry and to problem gamblers and have published the below questions that you should look at if you feel you may have a problem:
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Do you gamble more than you can afford to lose?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Have you felt guilty about the way you gamble or what happens when you gamble?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have people criticized your betting or told you that you had a gambling problem, whether or not you thought it was true?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Has your gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. Please contact Gamcare for assistance on:
How we can help you play responsibly?
1. Deposit Limits
To set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits on your account please contact [email protected] or one of our Live Help agents where available. You can also set deposit limits yourself through the cashier or My Account screens (location of responsible gaming tools varies on different platforms).
To self exclude for a period of 6 months or longer, please contact [email protected] or one of our Live Help agents where available. This can be done within the same day. You can also self-exclude yourself through the cashier or My Account screens (location of responsible gaming tools varies on different platforms). If you want to resume playing once your self-exclusion period ends you need to contact [email protected]
3. Time out
Time out facility is also available through the same channels, and operates the same as self-exclusion except that it is for shorter time periods (between 1 hour and 6 weeks) and when the timeout period ends you will immediately be able to play again. But is self-exclude for a period of 6 months or longer, please contact [email protected] or one of our Live Help agents where available. This can be done within the same day. You can also self-exclude yourself through the cashier or My Account screens (location of responsible gaming tools varies on different platforms).
4. Reality Check
Reality Checks are designed to remind you of the time you have spent logged into your account. Here at Aztec Bingo you can set up your personalised alert which will notify you when you've reached a specified period of time.
You can set your Reality Check for a period of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 minutes. To activate this simply go to our Responsible Gambling Tools when logged into your account.
5. Account History
We provide access to Account History/Bet History pages that provide a full overview of your activities on the site. These pages can be accessed through the cashier of My Account screens.